I am a clinical psychologist in San Francisco. I help people foster healthy ways of being with others and themselves.
Many life circumstances lead people toward psychotherapy. Anxiety, stress, concerns about relationships, and unexpected changes can lead individuals and families to seek out professional help. If you are facing a situation that you think therapy could help you resolve, please feel free to contact me. We can meet and think together about whether and how I might be helpful.
How I help
I work with adults, children, families, and professionals as a psychotherapist and mental health consultant. Ways I help individuals and families include:
- Supporting resilient relationships and individual growth in families impacted by disability
- Supporting families and individuals facing loss and grief
- Treating anxiety and depression in children and adults
- Aiding the development of resilience in very young children facing social and emotional challenges
- Supporting parents and other caregivers in navigating the shifting terrain of child development
- Providing emotional support for children, adults, and families during periods of situational stress
- Assisting children with autistic spectrum disorders and other neurodevelopmental differences in developing and or strengthening their relational capacities
- Addressing addictions and their impacts on relationships
- Consulting with professionals around the complexities of work with young children and their families
All are welcome
I strive for my office to be a safe space for people with diverse family constellations, backgrounds and histories. In addition to the types of work listed above I have specific experience and training in working with:
- LGBT Families and individuals
- Families and individuals dealing with the stress of immigration
- People with motor, sensory, and cognitive disabilities
My office is wheelchair accessible.
The other pages of this website contain more details about how I work, and where you can find me. I invite you to explore, and to get in touch. I hope something you find here might be of use.
1700 Pierce St., Office 103 San Francisco, CA 94115
License No. PSY 25416